Treo - Electrical tests
Insulation resistance tests
Through climatic influences, electrical characteristics of component parts can change, which can lead to the failure of a device or the hazard of people. For evaluating the impact, the isolation resistance testing is used, measuring and comparing the isolation resistance of energized conductors or parts to de-energized metal parts before and after climatic tests.
- IACS E10 Test No. 9 Insulation resistance
- DNVGL-CG-0339 Sec 12 Insulation Resistance Test
- DIN EN 50155 § 188.8.131.52 Isolationsmessung
- GL Guidelines for the Performance of Type Approvals VI-7-2 Test No. 13 Insulation Resistance
High voltage tests
High voltage tests are used to prove the insulation resistance and electric strenght of electronic devices. High voltage is applied between the earth conductor and the short-circuited lead of the device, which is to be tested. If air or creep distance are incorrectly dimensioned or damaged, it can lead to a flashover.
The insulation resistance testing and high voltage testing are used for e.g. type approvals of electronic devices as requested by shipbuilding classification societies.
Treo’s Environmental Simulation Laboratory is equipped with flexible testing equipment, in order to test simple and complex specimen conforming to standards.
The tests at Treo are accredited by DAkks and certified by DNV GL.
Benefit from our opportunities of approval tests or development accompanying engineering tests. On request, and in collaboration with our EMC-Laboratory, further electronic tests are possible.
- IACS E10 Test No. 10 High Voltage
- DNVGL-CG-0339 Sec 1 High Voltage Test
- GL Guidelines for the Performance of Type Approvals VI-7-2 Test No. 14 High Voltage
- DIN EN 50155 § 184.108.40.206 Spannungsfestigkeitsprüfung
Newsletter » more