Materials change their properties due to continuous mechanical loads. Damage such as fatigue fractures or hairline cracks often only become apparent after intensive use.
Our shakers make this damage potential visible in all stages of development.
Find out whether your product meets all requirements before it goes into operation.
Vibration tests can be carried out with the load types sine, noise, sine-to-noise and noise-to-noise according to your individual specifications or according to test standards.
We have our own 3D-CAD workstation for developing adaptations, which are then built in our own workshop or through a network of flexible suppliers.
The standards and procedures in this area include the following:
- DIN EN-60068-2-6 Test Fc: Vibration (sinusoidal)
- DIN EN-60068-2-64 Test Fh: Vibration, broadband random and guidance
- MIL-STD-810 Vibration, Mechanical Vibrations of Shipboard Equipment (Type I - Environmental and Type II - Internally Excited)
- RTCA DO-160 Vibration
- DNVGL-CG-0339 Vibration tests
- DIN EN 61373 Railway applications - Railway rolling stock equipment - Tests for vibration and shocks
- DIN EN 60945 Vibration (all appliance classes)
Till Schwermer Till Schwermer
Head of Environmental
Phone: +49 (0)40 709 73 76 - 14
Do you have any questions or need an offer?
Contact us now!