Current information on how we deal with the corona pandemic in our laboratories
Currently Corona is a topic that nobody can avoid. At Treo we want to do our part to contain the virus as best as possible. We continue our test operations at both locations (Hamburg and Neumünster) and you can still visit. To ensure your safety as well as ours, we have taken the following precautions:
- When visiting our laboratories, it is compulsory to wear a mask covering your mouth and nose. Please note that we can’t let you into our laboratory wearing a faceshield or just a scarf over your mouth or something similar. Our employees also always wear a mask.
If you don’t have a mask with you, there are disposable masks available for you at the entrance.
We also offer you the option of hand disinfection.
- It is forbidden to enter our laboratories if you have the following symptoms of illness:
- Fever, dry cough, fatigue / tiredness
- Aching limbs, sore throat, diarrhea, conjunctivitis, severe headache
- Difficulty of breathing, chest pain, motor disorder
If you have to cancel your test appointment on short notice due to symptoms present, we will neither charge you downtimes nor waiting times.
- Should you be tested positive for Corona after visiting one of our laboratories, please inform us immediately. That way you support us in interrupting transmission chains quickly and effectively. Of course, your information will be treated discreetly and in compliance with data protection. We will also inform you about suspected cases in our laboratories so that you can take appropriate precautionary measures. Open communication can save lives.
So far we have mastered this crisis together. In order for it to stay that way, we all have to stick together and we count on you!
Stay healthy and stay safe!
Your Treo team